Dumping Available Donor Data
At times, you may need to dump out all of the data you have for a particular donor. This may be due to a privacy request (IE the donor requested to know what information you have on them) or for a review of the interactions you've had with a particular donor.
Donor Profile, Donations, Payments, Volunteer History, and Interactions
At this time, you cannot get the data with a single click, but by utilizing Reports you can get most of the necessary information using the following steps:
- Run a donor report. Generally the "Donor List by Database Entry (Donor Since) Date" report is the best one to use.
- Use the Change Columns button and switch every available column to "Yes".
- Use the Change Filters button to add the Donor ID filter
- Click the Search button next to the Donor ID filter.
- Select the donor from the list of results.
- Once the filter has been applied, use the CSV (or XLS) button to export the data.
- Repeat the process for Donations, Payments, Volunteer History, and Interactions.
Letters, Emails and Tasks
As of July 14 2019, you cannot do a bulk dump of Letters, Tasks, or Emails connected with a donor. This functionality will be added in a future update.
In the meantime, for letters, you can generate a PDF of each one. For emails and tasks, you are limited to "printing" them via your browser and saving them as a PDF. (On Chrome, select "Save as PDF" as the destination on the print dialog.) While cumbersome, these methods would be acceptable to use in responding to a privacy request.