What Data You Collect
Basically every website will collect data of some sort whether you know it or not. Examples include (but are not limited to):
- Name, email address, and other data from comment forms, contact forms, or newsletter signups
- Cookies that store a user's username or email address to pre-fill certain elements on a form
- User behavior as collected by Google Analytics or other similar tools
- Social media widgets that track users
- Advertising programs (Google Adsense, Facebook, etc.) that track users
Once you click "Create New Page" you'll be given a template with many items pre-filled, and headers for other sections that you need to fill in or delete as applicable.